Back to the index page  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
So Sick Ne-yo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ExSideR Index du Forum » Concours » Espace pour les juges
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
greyfarr

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: So Sick Ne-yo Répondre en citant

10cf746e54
Men Songtexte Powered by MyVideo Suchen Suche Men News Songtexte bersetzungen Charts Artists Quiz Community Registrieren / Login Mit Facebook einloggen Mit Twitter einloggen Mit Google einloggen Home>n>Ne-Yo>So Sick So Sick Songtext von Ne-Yo Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Auf Google+ teilen Google+ Whatsapp So Sick deutsche bersetzung So Sick Songtext mhh mhh mhh yeahGotta change my answering machineNow that I'm alone'Cuz right now it says that weCan't come to the phoneAnd I know it makes no sense'Cuz you walked out the doorBut it's the only way I hear your voice anymore(It's ridiculous)It's been monthsAnd for some reason I just(Can't get over us)And I'm stronger than this, yeah(Enough is enough)No more walkin' roundWith my head downI'm so over being blueCryin' over youAnd I'm so sick of love songsSaid tired of tearsSo done with wishingYou were still hereSaid I'm so sick of love songsSo sad and slowSo why can't I turn off the radio?Gotta fix that calendar I haveThat's marked July 15thBecause since there's no more youThere's no more anniversaryI'm so fed up with my thoughts of youAnd your memoryAnd how every song reminds meOf what used to beThat's the reason I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishingYou were still hereSaid I'm so sick of love songsSo sad and slowSo why can't I turn off the radio?(Leave me alone)Leave me alone(Stupid love songs)Don't make me think about her smileOr having my first childI'm letting goTurning off the radio'Cuz I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishingShe was still hereSaid I'm so sick of love songsSo sad and slowSo why can't I turn off the radio?(Why can't I turn off the radio?)Said I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishingShe was still hereSaid I'm so sick of love songsSo sad and slowWhy can't I turn off the radio?(Why can't I turn off the radio?)And I'm so sick of love songsSo tired of tearsSo done with wishin'You were still hereSaid I'm so sick of love songsSo sad and slowSo why can't I turn off the radio?(Why can't I turn off the radio?)Why can't I turn off the radio? Zur deutschen bersetzung von So Sick Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Auf Google+ teilen Google+ Whatsapp Writer(s): Shaffer Smith, John Bettis, James Todd Smith, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Jean Olivier, Samuel Barnes, Steven M. ^ "Ne-Yo, 'X-Factor' Contestants Top U.K. So Sick Lyrics from The Collection. About, Inc. Australian Recording Industry Association. Ich checks' nicht. "So Sick" Singleby Ne-Yo from the album In My Own Words Released November 22, 2005 (U.S.) January 24, 2006 (re-release) Format 12" single, CD single, digital download Recorded 2005 Genre R&B Length 3:27 Label Def Jam Writer(s) Mikkel S. ^ Lamb, Bill. So Sick lyrics Download/watch music video . Immer wenn ich aufgebe, dann kommt er und macht mir wieder Hoffnungen.

^ "Danishcharts.com Ne-Yo So Sick". The New York Times Company. Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion.. ARIA Top 50 Singles. WATCH more videos 8 More Hilarious Misheard Lyrics About Food You'll never hear them the same way again . GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . PhonoNet GmbH. Submit Corrections Cancel . There is also a version that uses the "Seasons" riddim. v t e Ne-Yo Discography Awards and nominations Studio albums In My Own Words Because of You Year of the Gentleman Libra Scale R.E.D.

back of the ypurest heart talib kwelidisney jack jack attackHow to handle your studentthomas and friends season 10daily 11 10dp the nanny with methe million matchmakerSharon Lee gangstar wars v the empire strikes back 5.1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ExSideR Index du Forum » Concours » Espace pour les juges Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation